Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pain

I'm in pain. All the time. I was tempted to chock it up to weight gain, but the reality is that while I haven't exactly been eating healthy, I haven't actually gained any weight in the last few months either. So why the sudden onset of pain, spreading from knees, to ankles and knees, to ankles and knees to wrists, then to the forearm, back, hips, neck, oh yeah, the neck pain. It's been so long, it's back again, huh?

Oi.

So if it's not weight gain, what is it? I read somewhere awhile back that candida can settle into the joints and that's where I seem to be in pain...that and my forearms. Which is weird, but I chock that up to carpal tunnel. Except for the first time in ten plus years, I'm not working at a computer for 8 hours a day. Hmmm.

On the infamous pain scale from one to ten, I'd say it goes from a 4 to a 7 depending on the day, the time of day, level of activity, etc. I'm not one to take pain meds like advil, etc. unless it's a headache. Which has also been happening again lately. {sigh}

So I haven't been medicating with advil. I have enough stomache problems, I don't need to load up on mega doses of advil every day. But tonight the pain is worse than normal. Usually I wake up stiff and creaky. Tonight I feel that way already. I don't usually feel pain just lying in bed at night.

Oh, the analysis I could do on this! How did it happen, what to do about it, what could it be? I've looked at a few different "diagnoses" but I really think it's just the candida. Which results in thinking I should do "the diet," but that seems like a life sentence. Seriously.

But it's that or pain. Which looks like a life sentence as well.

Choices.

8 comments:

Eat To Live said...

You have a very interesting blog, I wonder why you don't post any longer....Are you cured of your candida? I just started a candida blog and am in the process of trying to beat it.
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I found you because I tried to call my blog the same thing you did. I am just beginning the candida journey and needed a place to vent and share my experiences. I feel your pain. I have had mine for years but chalked it up to arthritis. The diet sucks but it is worth it, I feel so much better and I am not even good all the time.

denial said...

Thanks for info. Some home remedies for yeast infection are made to kill off the yeast. One such method is by using yogurt. Not only is yogurt good to eat, but it has good bacteria in it that eat yeast.

traitement de la candidose

Samual James said...

Thanks for doing this review on Traitement Des Candidoses :yes: I guess most of us has faced this problem some time or the other and this review will definately help everyone.

Heart2kind said...

Hello

I hears that splenda when used plentifully can cause some people to almost be debilitated. I have had painful overheated ankles since I tried hcg pellets these months ago and so did lots of research for painful overheated ankles and feet. I read articles on some that just couldn't figure out what it was . Perhaps it's the culprit? It's in so many hings now. Take care, Kim

Heart2kind said...

Could it be splenda? I read it is the culprit to many debilitating problems. One persons legs feet ankles felt like they were going to explode. Overheated, very painful. I'm dealing with this, don't know if it's splenda, using hcg pellets once, lupus, or Lyme disease amongst a hundred other possibilities. I hope you really find out what. Look up splenda side affetcts, and leg issues. I hope you find the same article as I read. If I find again I will paste in here.

Good luck

Heart2kind said...

Sorry, didn't see my first post up and running. Wrote twice.

Unknown said...

I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net