Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another symptom

I'm puzzled about something. I'm inclined to think it's candida related, but I don't want to just jump to that conclusion with everything.

A few years ago I noticed that when I drank wine, my toes would swell. Weird, but true. Then one time it happened when I was eating "healthy" chips. Then it started happening seemingly randomly.

I also had a food allergy test done which cleared up a lot of the confusion over the "randomness" of it all. At that point I pretty much figured out it was happening whenever I had something with sesame oil or blueberries or something else I happen to be allergic to.

Now here's the really frustrating part.

Now EVERY Single night, my toes swell and get really really hot. Every night.

Now, candida can be a painful, irritating, frustrating, longterm, annoying and imposible thing to fight and live with. But this is just ridiculous!

Realize, I hate the heat. I can't stand humidity. I live in New England and wish I lived even farther north. I don't handle heat well. And every single night my feet heat up and swell.

Oh. I don't do swelling real well either.

1 comment:

Samual James said...

Really thanks for telling us about the symptoms of the candida, many of them don't know about this. Your blog is a knowledgeable and informative and written in such a simple language, and after reading your blog many of them take a proper care and treatment. I really appreciate you for this.


candida dieet